- A kidney transplant starting costs $150,000 (Excluding Medical Check, accommodation, Airfare & Transportation, and personal expense. Also, will need other treatments and medicines such as blood transfusion and complications. These costs will be charged separately.) Please contact us for the free estimate request and more information.
- Liver transplant starting costs from $300,000 (Excluding Medical Check, airfare and accommodation)
* Regarding the liver transplant, if you will stay ICU more than 1week ICU or will need other treatments and medicines such as blood transfusion and complications. These costs will be charged separately.
- We proceed with payments as we agree, but as it is not possible to travel with amount of cash, you will be asked to transfer they payment to our company upon agreement.
- Please make the final payment as you agree before the surgery.
- As it’s the same at hospitals all over the world, you cannot pay for a surgery afterwards.
- As testing fees for the patient as well as donors are included in the total, it will be cancelled in the remaining payment.
The procedures are as follows:
- If you have suggestions or opinions on how to proceed, please feel free to contact us at any time!
- How would you like to spend the rest of your life?
- Do you want to continue painful dialysis three times a week?
- Do you put up with dialysis because there is no other way? Or because you don’t have enough money? Dialysis is said to be the worst treatment, as it cuts a person’s life in half
- Not being able to receive a liver transplant in modern medicine means death.
- No matter how much money you have, if you cannot find a way to obtain a new kidney, the worst fate awaits you.
- Or you want to enjoy food, sports and hobbies, and travel around the world with your family.
- It’s up to you to decide what kind of life you want.
- Let’s overcome risks together and bring about a wonder life!
- We hope to seek the best way to provide a transplant by making improvements as needed and minimizing patient’s worries.
- We look forward to hearing from you.